We are always very delighted to welcome Mosque visitors. However, to ensure that we provide you with a good experience, we ask any groups to book/ arrange with the office beforehand. You can contact us through email or post for arranging a visit.
– A typical visit might last for an hour or so, which may include a welcome, briefing about the Mosque, guided tour, and Question & Answer session.
Protocols & Etiquettes
- Both men and women should dress modestly when visiting the mosque.
- Shoes should be removed before entering the mosque.
- Please observe quietness during prayer.
- Avoid walking in front of worshippers performing their prayers.
- Please take care of your belongings at all times. Do not leave any valuables unattended.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by adults who are responsible for them.
- There is a parking facility at the moment for about 15 cars
We assure you that we are very open and welcoming people and want to provide the visitors with a good opportunity for learning in a very peaceful and friendly environment. The above is just to help you understand the mosque environment in a better way. However, it is not to restrict anybody.
What else? Please let us know.